For those who aren’t huge fans of smoked salmon, this is the same sandwich as my Gourmet Smoked Salmon Sandwich but with ham instead.
Gourmet Honey Ham Sandwich on Everything Bagel
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 Everything Bagel Thomas Bagel Thins
- 4 oz. honey ham sliced
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese sliced
- ¾ Granny Smith Apple sliced thin
- 2 Cup Arugula loosely packed
Herb Cream Cheese Spread
- 5 ounces Original Cream Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Green Onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon French’s Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Parsley dried
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed dried
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
Prepare Herb Cream Cheese by mixing all ingredients in a mixing bowl using a handheld electric mixer. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Spread 2 Tablespoons of Herb Cream Cheese on insides of bagels. Top with Swiss Cheese, Salmon, Apple Slices, and arugula.