Cut Vegetables with Semi-Homemade Ranch Dressing
Healthier Ranch dressing or dip made from the dry packet
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 people
- 1 large Jicama peeled and sliced
- 1 large Cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 8 oz Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 3 medium Carrots Peeled and Julienne Cut
- 2 stalks Celery Cut
Semi-Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt or Plain Milk Kefir
- 1 Cup Real Mayonnaise Original
- 1 packet Dry Hidden Valley Ranch Mix 3 Tablespoons
Chop all vegetables and arrange on a serving platter.
In a Mason jar with a tight fitting lid, pour yogurt or kefir followed by the dry Ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Secure the lid and shake until well-mixed. Make sure you add the ingredients in this order, or the dressing will stick to the bottom of the jar or the bottom of the lid when you shake it.
Chill dressing or serve immediately. Dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.