Chicken Pesto Pizza
The most flavorful, delicious pesto pizza
Servings 8 slices
- 12 inch Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- 4 ounces Pesto or 1 pesto puck
- 1 Cup Rotisserie Chicken shredded
- 1 medium Vine Ripe Tomato sliced thin
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. If necessary, pre-cook the pizza crust for 3 minutes.
Remove crust from oven and spread pesto sauce evenly on top. Top with chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted an crust is golden brown.
Slice into 8 pieces.