Remember all those pucks of frozen pesto sauce I stored in my freezer last Fall? They often make an appearance on my favorite pizza on Friday Pizza Nights. Click here to make my whole wheat pizza crust in your Bosch mixer. Or, of course, you can always use a pre-made crust from the store if you must. Enjoy!
Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 12 inch Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- 4 ounces Pesto or 1 pesto puck
- 1 Cup Rotisserie Chicken shredded
- 1 medium Vine Ripe Tomato sliced thin
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. If necessary, pre-cook the pizza crust for 3 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and spread pesto sauce evenly on top. Top with chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted an crust is golden brown.
- Slice into 8 pieces.