Fresh Garden Salsa
This salsa features tomatoes, peppers corn and cilantro fresh from the garden
Servings 8 Cups
- 4 large tomatoes about 2 cups
- 1 Cup Corn fresh, frozen or canned
- 2 large avocadoes chopped
- 15 ounces Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 jalapeno chopped fine
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro minced
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
Chop all vegetables into pea-sized pieces. In a large bowl, combine vegetables, herbs, and dressing. Mix until well coated.
Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve within 2 days.