For the first time in the six years we have lived in our home, we are getting a GREAT tomato crop. I plan to bottle most of my tomatoes, but I also want to enjoy them fresh as much as I can before the season ends. With the help of a good vegetable chopper, I was able to whip this fresh salsa up in less than 30 minutes. This served as today’s lunch and everyone is so happy about it. I hope you enjoy it too!
Fresh Garden Salsa
- 4 large tomatoes about 2 cups
- 1 Cup Corn fresh, frozen or canned
- 2 large avocadoes chopped
- 15 ounces Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 jalapeno chopped fine
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro minced
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- Chop all vegetables into pea-sized pieces. In a large bowl, combine vegetables, herbs, and dressing. Mix until well coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve within 2 days.