Odd as it may sound, I never think of writing recipes for my morning oatmeal. This is actually one of my very favorite breakfasts, and I usually eat it two mornings a week. It fuels my exercise routine without sitting in my stomach like a brick. It’s chocked full of fiber, 30 grams of protein, and a good dose of both probiotics and antioxidants to start my day off right. Enjoy!
Creamy Peanut Butter and Blueberry Oatmeal
Servings 1 people
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 cup Plain unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine rolled oats and water. Microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and microwave another 30 seconds if needed.
- Remove from microwave and mix with yogurt, peanut butter, and honey. Top with frozen blueberries.