Green smoothies have been my go-to side dish in the crazy busy days of Summer. Not only are they a fast and easy way to round out a meal, but they are so refreshing on a hot Summer day. While cycling through New York City’s Central Park with my husband last month, I was totally parched and needed more than a sip of water to quench my thirst. We found a street vendor making smoothies and this one blew my mind! It was perfect! Here’s my best attempt at recreating that delicious smoothie. Enjoy!
Fresh and Fruity Green Smoothie
- 2 Cups Spinach fresh
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 medium banana ripe
- 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple or canned
- 1 large kiwi peeled and cored
- 1 Cup Cucumber peeled in stripes
- 2 Cups Ice
- Combine ingredients in the order listed above. Blend until smooth.
Includes Affiliate Link