While visiting my parents in Northern Wyoming, we harvested raspberries galore from their garden, so I started finding creative ways to serve them. You know that means we had a TON of berries, because usually we pop them all in our mouths before they have a chance to go in any recipe.
I have been craving a dish called “Raspberry Fluff” for a while. It often contains whipped cream, marshmallows, dry Jell-O mix…maybe some pudding… with a few strawberries in it. I used to love the stuff as a kid! Since I don’t usually have marshmallows, Jell-O and pudding mixes on hand in my cupboards, I improvised and what came of it turned out to be a delicious hit for the whole family. Here it is:
Four-Ingredient Raspberry Fluff
- 10 oz. Raspberry Yogurt Chobani
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese 4% Milkfat
- 2 Cups Fresh Raspberries rinsed and drained
- 15 oz Canned Mandarin Oranges drained
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix together cottage cheese and yogurt until it is well blended.
- Gently fold the raspberries and oranges into the mixture, careful not to mash them.
- Serve immediately or chill for an hour before serving.
(These are what I use and they have weathered the storms in my kitchen for 13 years and counting. Below is a less expensive option.)