This tuna dip has a flavorful and nutritious twist that appeals to all ages. For my anti-sandwich eaters, I serve the mix as a dip with crackers, and they love to pack it in their lunchbox on school days.
Hearty Tuna Dip With Crackers
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 10 oz. Canned Tuna in water
- 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt plain, unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Cups celery chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper 1 1/2 Cups chopped
- 2 Dill pickle spears chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- 2 Tablespoons green onions chopped
- 6 Cups Whole grain crackers
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve as a dip with whole grain crackers.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days in an airtight container.