Does the title of this wrap seem a little contradicting? Is it Mediterranean? Or is it Swiss? I guess you will have to taste it to find out! This is a great meal to pack in my kid’s school lunch or just for me to have on the go during the day. It’s chocked full of goodness that keeps us well-nourished during the school/work day. Enjoy!
Mediterranean Ham and Swiss Wrap
- 1 large Sundried Tomato Basil Tortilla
- 2 teaspoons Ranch Dressing
- 1 ounce Honey Ham Deli Slice
- 1 ounce Swiss Cheese sliced
- 1/4 cup spinach or arugula
- 1/4 cup avocado mashed
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers sliced thin
- Spread Ranch Dressing onto tortilla. Top with remaining ingredients and roll burrito style.