This delicious smoothie has probiotics for gut health, ginger and lemon for an immunity boost, and a whole serving of vegetables. I thought it was going to be one of those smoothies that tasted terrible, but I drank it anyways because it was “good for me.” Boy, was I wrong. This smoothie is so tasty! It’s a perfect balance of sweet and creamy goodness.
Green Apple Smoothie
- 1 Cup Spinach Packed
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ice cubes
- 1/2 Cup Kefir plain
- 1 teaspoon Ginger freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Inside your blender, pack spinach until it reaches the 1 Cup line. Add almond milk until it reaches the 1 1/2 Cup line. Blend until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and a bit frothy.
- Serve immediately.