Hearty Vegetable Chili
A meatless chili with even more flavor.
Servings 10 people
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 Cup Onion diced
- 2 Medium Zucchini diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Cans Kidney Beans (15 oz. each)
- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes (14 oz. each)
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce (8 oz. each)
- 4 oz. Can Diced Green Chilies
- 3 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Soup Base I like “Better than Bouillon"
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Corn
- Cheddar cheese
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Put oil in large pot and add onion, bell pepper, and zucchini. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic for last 60 seconds of cooking.
- Add drained kidney beans and all remaining ingredients. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese and a dollop of Greek Yogurt.
Try my Hearty Corn Bread with this chili. Yum!