My time in Mesa, AZ left an impact on me in many ways. One of those is a love for fresh salsa. I love it all: red, mango, pico, and most recently–green! However, my Wyoming roots are pretty hard to overcome, so salsa has to be mild if I am going to eat it. If you are a mild salsa lover like me, this recipe is for you! This recipe is a modified version from my former neighbor, Tiffini. The best part about this recipe is it comes together in less than 10 minutes, and it is SUPER easy to make. Check out my other delicious salsa recipes here. Enjoy!
Sweet Green Tomatillo Salsa
- 2 bunches Fresh Cilantro washed, stems removed
- 4 ounces Canned Jalapenos
- 112 ounces Canned Tomatillos drained
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Combine ingredients in the order listed in a stand-up blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- Chill before serving to blend flavors. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Includes Affiliate Links