Heath Bar Cream Cheese Dip with Apple Slices
Servings 12 people
- 24 ounces Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Heath Bar chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans optional
- 12 large apples cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Top with chopped Heath Bar and pecans (optional)
- Slice apples. Drrzzle and gently toss with lemon juice.
My favorite apple varieties to use with this dip are Cosmic Crisp, Gala, Granny Smith, or Pink Lady. You can also use pineapple juice to prevent the apples from browning too quickly.
Amazon Affiliate Links