Quick and Easy Instant Pot Barbecue Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds chicken breasts frozen
- 15 ounces pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (reserved from can)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated onions
- 2 cups rice jasmine
- 4 cups water
- Place frozen chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add pineapple, juice, barbecue sauce, and dehydrated onions. Turn chicken to coat.
- Secure the lid and pressure cook the chicken for 25 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes if you can.
- Chop the chicken with a metal spatula and serve atop rice.
- In a pot with a lid, combine rice and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for approximately 10 minutes or as package directions require.
Includes Amazon Affiliate link