Lemon Panko Salmon cakes with dill yogurt sauce.
Lemon Salmon Cakes
- 24 ounces salmon cooked
- 2 cups panko
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup yellow onion minced
Yogurt Dill Sauce
- 2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Heat an electric griddle to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients for salmon cakes.
- Form the cake mixture into a ball just larger than a golf ball. Press onto the hot skillet.
- Grill for 5 minutes on one side or until the cake is bound enough to flip. Cook another 3 to 5 minutes on the other side or until golden and crispy.
Ranch Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sometimes my kids really love to eat these with Chick fil-A Sauce.
Here is the griddle I use: