Turkey and Swiss Caesar Salad Wrap
Anyone else out there have kids who are sandwich haters? I am learning to be more creative as I pack school lunches for my kids each morning. Here’s a delicious wrap that my anti-sandwich kids love. I love that it is packed with nutrition and it keeps them full for the school day. I hope your kids like this one too. Enjoy!
Turkey Swiss Caesar Wrap
Anti-sandwich kids will love this tasty wrap
Servings 1 people
- 1 large tomato basil tortilla
- 1 ounce deli sliced turkey
- 1 ounce sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 1 tablespoon Caesar Salad Dressing
- In a small mixing bowl, pour dressing over lettuce and stir to coat well.
- Layer tortilla with turkey, cheese, lettuce, and bell pepper. Fold in the sides and roll into a wrap. Secure with a toothpick if needed.