We have had two frosts now and I still have raspberries coming on strong from the garden. Peaches are still in the markets (but all ours have been picked from our tree), and pears and apples have peak flavor right now. Sounds like a perfect recipe for fruit salad! Enjoy all the flavor of these seasonal fruits from the months of September through November.
Autumn Seasonal Fruit Salad
- 1 large honeycrisp apple cored and diced
- 3 medium fresh peaches cored and diced
- 2 Cups Fresh raspberries rinsed and drained
- 2 medium Red Pears cored and diced
- Rinse, core, and dice fruit and gently mix in a serving bowl. Serve immediately or add a teaspoon of lemon juice and cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 4 hours.