Garlic Roasted Butternut Squash
Nothing smells like Fall more than a butternut roasting in my kitchen oven. YUM! This is a great side dish to Thanksgiving turkey, steak, chicken, or pork. Round out your next Autumn dinner with this delicious, nutty squash. Enjoy!
Roasted Garlic Butternut Squash
Easy Seasonal Fall side dish
Servings 6 people
- 1 Large Butternut Squash 4 Cups Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare squash by cutting in half, scooping out pulp and seeds and peeling off the skin with a vegetable peeler. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and then spray with cooking spray. Place cubed squash in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and garlic.
- Roast Squash for 10 minutes. Stir with a plastic spatula and roast for another 5 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before serving.