Nothing smells like Fall more than a butternut roasting in my kitchen oven. YUM! This is a great side dish to Thanksgiving turkey, steak, chicken, or pork. Round out your next Autumn dinner with this delicious, nutty squash. Enjoy!
Roasted Garlic Butternut Squash
- 1 Large Butternut Squash 4 Cups Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare squash by cutting in half, scooping out pulp and seeds and peeling off the skin with a vegetable peeler. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and then spray with cooking spray. Place cubed squash in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and garlic.
- Roast Squash for 10 minutes. Stir with a plastic spatula and roast for another 5 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before serving.
(Includes Affiliate Links)