I finally found a gluten-free tortilla wrap that doesn’t taste like dirt! Yay! BFree Wraps are made from gluten- and wheat-free flours and have a satisfying crunch to them. Best of all, they don’t fall apart or crack when you roll them up like most other brands. I recommend buying them in your local store though, because Amazon charges about twice as much for them. Enjoy this crunchy, savory, and delicious tuna salad wrap!
Gluten-Free Tuna Salad Wraps
- 6 BFree Wraps
- 1 1/2 Cups Arugula or spinach
Tuna Salad Mix
- 10 oz. Canned Tuna in water
- 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt plain, unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Cups celery chopped
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 Dill pickle spears chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- 2 Tablespoons green onions chopped
- Use a Vidalia Chop Wizard to chop all the tuna salad vegetables. Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour a heaping cup of tuna mix down the center of the wrap. Top with 1/4 cup arugula.
- Fold in opposite sides of the wrap and roll like a burrito.
(Includes Affiliate Link)