During peach season, one of my favorite treats to make is a quick, single-serving of peach cobbler. I should put this “treat” in quotation marks because it’s actually not very calorific, but it tastes awesome and satisfies a mild sweet tooth. Here’s how I make it:
Healthy Two-Minute Peach Cobbler
- 1 Fresh Peach
- 1/2 Cup Hearty Granola See Instructions
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- Thinly slice a fresh peach into about 10-12 slices.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the peaches for 2 minutes.
- Top with 1/2 Cup of my Hearty Granola.
- Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons Milk.