In a hurry? Need a healthy meal for just one or two people? Look no further. You will be able to whip up this Hearty dinner in under 20 minutes, and all the fiber will leave you feeling satisfied for hours. Enjoy!
Hearty Chili Cheese Baked Potato
A quick, balanced meal for you and a friend.
Servings 2 people
- 2 Russet Potatoes cooked
- 1 can Kidney beans drained
- 15 ounces Tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Avocado chopped
- Tomatoes chopped
- Green onions chopped fine
- Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Poke the potatoes 3 times and wrap in a paper towel. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add kidney beans, tomato sauce and spices to a small sauce pan. Heat on medium-high until warmed through. Cut open potato, lengthwise and fill with chili beans. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!