This tuna sandwich has a flavorful and nutritious twist that appeals to all ages. For my anti-sandwich eaters, I serve the mix as a dip with crackers, and they love to pack it in their lunchbox on school days. I like to eat it as a lettuce wrap with a big romaine or green lettuce leaf. Enjoy!
Hearty Tuna Sandwich Mix
- 2- 5 oz. Cans Tuna in water
- 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Cups celery chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped (1 1/2 Cups)
- 2 Dill pickle spears chopped (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley minced (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons green onions chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve as a sandwich or as a dip with crackers.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Great on toasted whole wheat bread, bagels, or English muffins!
Delicious as a meal or an appetizer when served as a dip with crackers and veggies!
For a gluten-free option, wrap the mix in a lettuce leaf!