Frozen patties are NO MATCH for these juicy and flavorful burgers. I have finally mastered the recipe for perfect hamburgers. Served between one of Uncle Jesse’s sliced pretzels (recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction) and you have the makings for a burger sent from Heaven. Yuuummm!!! Enjoy.
Servings 8 burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef 80% lean
- 2 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated minced onions
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 8 leaves lettuce
- 1 cup dill pickles sliced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Heat outdoor grill to 450 degrees. Clean it with a wire brush as it heats up.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Gently fold the meat mixture with your hands until well-incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Shape meat into 4-inch patties and place atop the paper. If your grill isn't heated up to temperature just yet, keep the patties in the fridge until you are ready to start grilling.
- Place patties on the grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes on one side. Flip with a metal grilling spatula and cook for another 3 minutes. Meat should reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Be sure not to press your burgers into the grill. That will squeeze all the juices out and make your burger dry.
- Add cheese for last 60 seconds of grilling so it can melt onto the patty.
- Serve atop a bun with all your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Includes Affiliate Links