Light and Creamy Potato Salad
Servings 15 Cups
- 8 Cups Potatoes cubed
- 2 Cups Celery chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (1 1/2 Cups), chopped small*
- 3/4 Cup Dill Pickles chopped small
- 1/2 Cup Carrots chopped small
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise Regular Fat
- 1/3 Cup Green Onion chopped fine
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Boil potatoes until the cubes are soft yet still hold their shape. Strain and then pour potatoes into a large serving bowl. Put it in the fridge or freezer to chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Add remaining vegetables to potatoes. Pour dressing over top and mix until well-coated.
- Chill the potato salad in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours before serving so the flavors can blend.
"Cubed" or "chopped" versus "chopped small" in this recipe is specified by the size of blade I used in my vegetable chopper. The larger blade was for the potatoes and celery and the smaller blade was for everything else. I cut my food prep time in half (pun fully intended...) by using my beloved Vidalia Chop Wizard. Seriously. I can't survive in the kitchen without it. More details below: