If you have ever eaten at Cafe Rio, surely you have been introduced to the phenominal dressing served with their salads. Well, I think this one tastes even better, not that I am biased or anything… I’m not a huge fan of spicy dressings, so I made this one a bit less firey than the one served in the restaurant. If you are a spice-wimp like me, you will love this dressing. You might just eat it on everything–salad, chopped veggies, chips, rice, quesadillas–the possibilities are endless. If you aren’t like me, well, search Google for the original recipe with more spice. Enjoy!
Tomatillo Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Plain Kefir or buttermilk
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise original
- 1 packet Traditional Hidden Valley Ranch Mix 3 Tablespoons
- 4 Tomatillos washed and husks removed, quartered
- 1/2 bunch fresh Cilantro stems removed
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 small Jalapeno seeds removed
In the order listed above, add all ingredients to the blender.
Blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth.
Chill and serve with salads, chopped veggies, beans/rice, chips, etc. The possibilities are endless because this dressing is so, dang good!
(Includes Affiliate Link)