One Sunday in 2021, I started out making our family’s favorite chicken dish, Cranberry Chicken. Unfortunately, we were out of the main ingredient for the sauce–Catalina Dressing. With a little searching and improvising, I have come up with a dynamite recipe for making the stuff from scratch. I have made Cranberry Chicken with this homemade Catalina dressing 4 times now and I don’t think I will ever go back to buying the bottle. It takes just a blender and 5 minutes of total prep to whip up. Enjoy!
Homemade Catalina Dressing
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce Braggs Liquid Aminos for Gluten-free option
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients except olive oil into a blender. Mix on high, slowly pouring in the olive oil for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 month.
Includes Affiliate Link