This recipe is so simple that is seems silly to write a post for it. However, I use this as a side dish so often in my recipes, that I need a separate link for it here. Serve this with curry, stir fry, or a slew of other Asian fare.
Coconut Jasmine Rice
- 2 Cups White Jasmine Rice or California Brown Jasmine RIce
- 13.5 ounces Coconut Milk, canned full fat*
- 2 1/8 Cups Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients over medium-high heat.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Includes Affiliate Link