Hearty Vegetable Chili
A meatless chili with even more flavor.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 10 people
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 Cup Onion diced
- 2 Medium Zucchini diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Cans Kidney Beans (15 oz. each)
- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes (14 oz. each)
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce (8 oz. each)
- 4 oz. Can Diced Green Chilies
- 3 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Soup Base I like “Better than Bouillon"
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Corn
- Cheddar cheese
- Plain Greek Yogurt
Put oil in large pot and add onion, bell pepper, and zucchini. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic for last 60 seconds of cooking.
Add drained kidney beans and all remaining ingredients. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Top with shredded cheese and a dollop of Greek Yogurt.
Try my Hearty Corn Bread with this chili. Yum!