We have been harvesting peaches off our tree left and right this week! This salsa is a great way to eat a lot of peaches. Use it as a topping on fish, burritos, and salads, or as a dip with chips or crackers. You can also substitue Mangoes for the Peaches for an equally delicious salsa. Think this looks like too much chopping? Check out the notes for my best kitchen hack for chopping all these veggies super fast. Enjoy!
Peach (or Mango) Salsa
- 4 1/2 Cups Fresh Peaches (or Mangoes) chopped
- 2 Avocados chopped
- 2 Cups Red Bell Peppers chopped fine
- 1 Small Jalapeno chopped fine
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions chopped fine
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro chopped fine
- 2 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Chop all produce and combine in a large bowl. (See notes for my chopping tips.)
- Mix in the juice and spices and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
(Includes Affiliate Link)