Have you hit a rut in the sack lunch department? My kids are getting tired of the same ‘ol deli sandwich or PB&J and I refuse to buy the expensive pre-made Lunchables® they beg for. Thus, we are making our own, tastier version. It’s a simple, filling, and healthy lunch for the school day.
- 2 slices deli sliced ham or turkey
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese sliced
- 8 Whole Grain Crackers Wheat Thins or Triscuits
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Lay sliced cheese on top of sliced deli meat. Roll up and cut into sections. Secure with toothpicks.
- Serve with Crackers and cherry tomatoes or grapes.