I planted wayyyyy too many cucumbers this year and I am having to get creative with how I serve them to my family during this harvest season. My kids have finally put their foot down and declared that they don’t love the balsamic dressing I use in my Cucumber Caprese Salad. So, this new way of serving cucumbers and tomatoes is super simple and not that impressive, but my kids love it so much I had to share. Here goes:
Cucumber Tomato Ranch Salad
- 4 small cucumbers 3 Cups chopped
- 4 large Tomatoes 3 Cups chopped
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt or plain kefir
- 3 Tablespoons Dry Hidden Valley Ranch Mix or 1 packet
- Peel and chop cucumbers. Core and chop tomatoes. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Top with just 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing. Mix until coated. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator.
(Includes Affiliate Links)