This is the most delicious stew you will eat this winter. It’s full of vegetables that supply you with vitamin C, carotene, and antioxidants; and a little beef that offers zinc, protein and iron. This hearty stew will keep you nourished and healthy during the cold months. Enjoy!
Hearty Vegetable Beef Stew
- 3 Cups Bone Broth see notes
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 Cups Potatoes cubed
- 1 Cup Celery diced
- 1 1/2 Cup Carrots diced
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion minced
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Beef Roast see notes
- 1 15 oz. Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Frozen Green Beans 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley dry
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Depending on how you do your bone broth, prepare according to package directions, or use what you have previously made. (See notes)
- Combine all ingredients except corn, green beans, garlic and parsley. Bring to boil and then reduce to a low boil.
- Boil until vegetables are still slightly firm, about 20 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook at a low boil until green beans are tender, about 15 additional minutes.
- Add shredded beef for last 5 minutes of simmering.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.